After thinking through all of things classroom management, I remembered one of the simplest procedures I implemented a few years ago.
I used to call it the Panther Express Card, because we were Panthers :)
I made a few modifications and now call it an Express Card. I love using it in class! Basically every student receives one each grading period. I copy it onto colored card stock and they glue it into their journal. It keeps track of bathroom passes, minor behavior incidents, tardies, and positives.
At the end of the grading period, I collect them and reward students accordingly. Sometimes I have offered a homework pass or a free test questions. When the class is successful, I provide a class incentive, like holding class outside on a nice day.
My favorite part is the "positives" section. I keep a stamp with me during class and students receive stamps for working on their warm up when the bell rings, answering questions, and working well in a group. It's amazing how motivating a stamp can be!!!
This is FREE to you in my new TpT store, so please check it out!
Also, thanks so much to kevinandamanda.com for these awesome fonts!