Tell me more, tell me more ... linking up


Considering my blog is all of three days old, I thought Amy Lemon's  linky party would be a great way to introduce myself to fellow educators.  Here are some fun facts about me: 

I love redecorating!  

Two of my great friends and I trained and completed our first Marathon in January of 2012.  

I am a member of the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2006!  


I am a huge fan of the new Starbucks Berry Refresher.  


God changed my world radically when I traveled overseas on mission trips to Cambodia and Trinidad.  

My husband, Michael, and I moved to Fort Worth one year ago today, for him to attend Seminary.  

These burlap stockings are my fall sewing project with Amanda!  

I cut my husbands hair :)

My teaching career has been eventful, as I have taught four grade levels in five years.  

I openly admit that I have an obsession with window shopping J.Crew and Anthropologie.