This evening, I am linking up with Farley and her March Currently. I love reading what everyone is working on, needing to do, etc. It always makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one who needs to do laundry and clean their house :)
Tonight, my husband and I are staying in and listening to Matt Carter, the pastor of
Austin Stone in Austin, TX. He is speaking at a conference called Verge. My husband loves to listen to podcasts and learn from other pastors. I love when the Lord reminds me of who He is and how He loves me.
I can't help but get excited about how Spring Break is upon us. We have school next week, but I will leave Thursday to attend the
TAP National Conference in Washington DC. Super pumped!!! TAP always puts on excellent professional development, I typically leave slightly overwhelmed, but with more tools in my toolbox. This year with my new role, I am always looking for great wisdom and insight to better support our campus.
But, traveling brings with it the need for laundry and packing, two of my least favorite things!
Also, I am working on my newest product...a 120 daily warm ups for 5th grade Common Core.
Goal: end of Spring Break!