May Currently

Good morning!  It is a bright and early Thursday morning here, and I am ready for the weekend!

It is hard to believe that May has already arrived, where has the year gone?  I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy Third Grade for the May Currently Post!


It is crazy to think that summer is upon us...I know I am counting down.  April was absolutely insane busy around our household.  My husband spoke once on his own, we spoke at our home church together, we were leaders at a youth event, I hosted a wedding shower for my sister and a baby shower for a friend, we celebrated hubby's birthday, we traveled to visit family.  All in all, we have been looking forward to May!  May brings a little more rest, one more semester of grad school down for my husband, and hopefully a well deserved summer...

When do you finish up the school year?  We go until June 7th and then I work til the 13th...