Favorite Pins Friday!

Happy Friday!  I know that summer is coming to an end in full force!  I have been pinning quite a bit and even set up my "Maneuvering the Middle" pinterest account.  Feel free to follow me here.

Today I am linking up with Cara Carroll at The First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday!


Teacher Pins:

Genius!  Students are always moving around, so now it is all set up at the beginning of the year and you don't have to scramble to get everything together when they walk in your room.  Mine will not look exactly like this, but I love the idea!




Decorating Pins:

Who doesn't love the awesome diamond tile?


Cooking Pins:

So, I may not have mentioned that my husband and I are doing what we call "30 for 30" for July (ignore that July has 31 days).

We started July 1st and have been committed to eating Paleo and working out daily.  This has been a challenge, both physically and creatively.  I need lots of new ways to cook vegetables :).  I made this recipe (sans the cinnamon) and it was delicious!  A new favorite!


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!