Shout Out to Laura Chandlers 100,000 Facebook Fan Giveaway

For those of you who are familiar with Laura Chandler, you have probably heard of her excellent work and fabulous resources. Well, her Facebook page, is top notch!  She posts readers questions for teachers to respond to and shares resources.  It truly is an interactive page with a wealth of information.

I am very excited to announce that her Facebook page just hit 100,000 followers!  That is an incredible accomplishment and I am honored to be a part of her celebration giveaway!

She is giving away over $450 of products from a bunch of great teacher authors.  Be sure to visit her blog post to take part in the giveaway.  From my store the lucky winner will receive my most popular product, Fraction Frenzy {adding and subtracting fractions & mixed numbers}.


Have a great week!  I will be back later with a follow up to Successful 50 Minute Classes!post signature