Guest Posting, Giveaways, Etc

Good evening!  It has been a busy Monday!  This post is a bit of a smorgasbord...

Successful 50 Minute Classes {Part 3} 
I am honored to be guest posting over at All Things Upper Elementary, so be sure to check out Part 3 of the series, which discusses students who fall behind.

Giveaways
Now through October 20th 2 Brainy Apples is hosting a Spooktacular Giveaway!  There are prize packs from K-8 grade.  I am offering a Winner's Choice to my store in the 6-8 bundle.


So be sure to stop by and enter to win!

Etc...
Its beginning to feel like fall and so it is official "soup" season!  I made my favorite Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe by the ever famous Pioneer Woman.  Delicious.  I skip a few steps at the end because I am not patient enough, but it still tastes fabulous and leaves you with yummy leftovers.

Pioneer Woman